BCCA Employee Benefits is a provider of flexible and cost-efficient employee benefits to members of the British Columbia Construction Association. We know healthy, productive employees ensure a smooth running business.
Our staff members have a strong grasp of the benefits available, and they advocate for our clients through direct negotiation with carriers with our combined purchasing power. As a not-for-profit, surpluses go back into the program and we are governed by a board of trustees representing the construction industry. We offer tailored benefit solutions to companies of all sizes and budgets.
Our plan options include:
- Group benefits for companies of any size
- Hour Bank (Standard and Premium): Allows hourly-paid employees to bank time while they’re working to cover benefits during the periods when they’re not
- Atrium: An out-of-box solution for 1-2 professionally-designated owner(s)
- Stand-alone Critical Illness Insurance
- Plans for Executives
- Additional optional, individual products employees can access to enhance the group package
Members of BCCA receive member preferred pricing.
Our knowledgeable staff handles questions directly and provides ongoing consultant partnership and personalized support. We make ourselves highly accountable to deliver results and take pride in a very high client retention rate.
Your employees are your biggest strength. Building the right coverage plan to retain and protect your employees and their families is ours. Let us help you.
Phone: (604) 683 7353
Toll-free: 1 800 665 1077
The service is available no matter where you live or work and operates 24 hours a day 365 days a year.