BCCA-IN is proud to be a part of the BCCA workforce development team recognized with the Canadian Construction Association’s Workforce Award of Excellence for the second consecutive year. Read More
Register today for the new and improved BCCSA online training program, SiteReadyBC. This new and improved program is replacing the popular CSTS-09 course and includes all previous elements and more. Get your SiteREADYBC certification today!
A future in Canada is waiting.
If you are coming to Canada, are interested in working within the construction sector and have received Permanent Residence approval, a representative from BCCA-IN wants to talk to you!
Funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, BCCA-IN facilitates the economic and social integration of immigrants approved for entry into Canada.
The Federal Ministry announced in December 2018 to further fund this initiative which will allow the BCCA to extend this program over four more years.
The BCCA-IN program can support individuals before they arrive in Canada by helping to assess skills, find information about working and living in Canada and connect with employment services and supports. Together these services maximize the opportunity for success in Canada.
Are you eligible for BCCA-IN? Assistance under this program is available if you:
- Live outside Canada, and have
- been selected to become a permanent resident (pending verifications) and received a “Positive Eligibility Decision” on your application for permanent residency, or
- been approved for permanent residency and have received a Confirmation of Permanent Resident letter (COPR)
The BCCA-IN staff are here to help
- Discuss or assess your work experience, education, and skills
- Help you understand Canadian construction credentials and certifications
- Work with you to determine how your skill set might fit into the Canadian workforce
- Help you prepare your resume for the Canadian construction industry
- Answer your settlement questions such as: Is my driver’s license valid in Canada? Where will my children go to school? etc.
- Assist with integration into your community of choice
- Identify job opportunities in the construction industry
- Connect you with potential employers prior to arrival
- Assist with your transition to employment in Canada
- Connect you with further immigration settlement support