The BCCA-IN program can support individuals before they arrive in Canada by helping to assess skills, find information about working and living in Canada and connect with employment services and supports. Together these services maximize the opportunity for success in Canada.
Are you Eligible?
To access these free services, you must be:
- Currently living outside of Canada
- Be able to provide one of the following documents:
- IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter
- Passport request letter that indicates Permanent Residence visa issuance
- IRCC request that an applicant for Permanent Residence complete medicals, etc.
- Arriving in Canada within the next 3 to 4 months
If you are unsure of your eligibility or have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch our instructional video to understand how the application process works.
Fill out the form below to start the process. Enter all information exactly as it appears on your passport or immigration application.
*Indicates a required field.