The BCCA Marketing team is growing! We need a talented writer and marketer.
This newly formed position titled Content Manager will report directly to the Marketing Manager and be responsible for creating and coordinating all content for BCCA, BidCentral and other BCCA sponsored programs.
They will work collaboratively with the creative team in ensuring a consistent, professional and positive brand - helping to grow the awareness, and maintain the solid reputation of the BCCA across BC’s ICI Construction Industry, Provincial Government and Partner Stakeholders.
Create and coordinate content for webpages, social media, and other marketing and communications channels including but not limited to:
- Daily news briefing and podcast scripting
- Technical writing for BidCentral (i.e. FAQ’s)
- Newsletter content
- News releases
- Marketing campaign content
- External articles
- Webinar scripts
Develop and maintain an ongoing social media strategy.
Work with and communicate effectively with BCCA development/design teams, program staff and management to keep the websites up-to-date and integrate program communications with the broader organization.
Support the Marketing Manager with tactical execution of Marketing Programs/Campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing/content development role
- Writing and editing content for web, online and print
- Social media campaign management
- Content strategy management
- Basics of design/content layout
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Working collaboratively in a team environment
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Email marketing tools/technology
- Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator or InDesign
- Analytics software
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Webinar technology
Start date: Immediately
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Contact: Please submit cover letter and resume by email to: email@example.com
We thank all of those who respond, but will only contact candidates chosen for an interview.