Careers at BCCA
Any current postings for employment with the British Columbia Construction Association will be posted here. If you're seeking postings in construction which are local to you, check with our regional associations, who may have job boards and listings specific to their area, or other employment programs to suit you.
Marketing Development Coordinator
As the successful applicant you are a designer and content creator equally comfortable working in digital and print media. You have strong writing, visual design, and web development skills, understand multi-channel campaigns, and are interested in branding and marketing strategy. You are self-motivated and collaborative, ready to be hands-on and move quickly from big picture to tiny details.
In this position you will be a key member of a small marketing team, and your responsibilities will include content creation as well as creative design and development of multi-channel marketing initiatives. You will be tasked with creating new efficiencies and continually improving the user experience and coordination of messages across platforms.
In this role you support multiple BCCA programs with a focus on STEP, JobMatch, and Foreign Skilled Workers BC. You will participate with business and development partners in discovery, competitive analysis, and goal creation, helping to define and deliver all marketing and communications programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design, build, test, and deploy web page and email templates
- Design, build, test, and deploy social network pages and campaigns
- Create written and visual web site, email, and social media content
- Manage websites and social media entities
- Create and deploy online marketing campaigns
- Write content for web, industry newsletters, magazines, press releases, and other channels
- Create process flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve communications and user experience
- Streamline and automate online marketing and email marketing processes
- Three years of design experience in both web and print media
- Three years of web development experience
- Three years of content creation experience: written, photo, video
- Education in design and User Interaction
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Sound knowledge of the fundamentals of typography, composition, and colour
- Understand current design trends and web technologies
- Ability to collect, analyze, and act on metrics
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com no later than midnight PST, June 2 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.